- Reflect on the things that you’ve learnt during your trip to Gunung Gading and Semenggoh.
- What have you learnt having to be independent for the past 3 days?
- What will you share with your peers upon returning back to Singapore?
- What have you learnt from your visit to the local school?
- What did you learn from your visit to the Sarawak Cultural Village?
- Share your experience and feelings about travelling with your peers.
- What have you learnt from the visit to the museum?
Kuching, Sarawak – Here we come!
We will be visiting Kuching, the capital of the Malaysian State of Sarawak on 6 Nov to 9 Nov. It is a bustling, diverse city of modern towers and old colonial buildings.
We will be chaperoned by the following teachers :
- Mr Benedict Lim (Vice Principal)
- Mr Lim Ling Siang
- Mr Raymond Lee
- Mdm Lee Giak Choo
- Mdm Aileen Goh
Come join us on our journey! 😀
Welcome to our page. We will document our thoughts and learning on our learning journeys.
Sit back and enjoy! 🙂